When I go out in the evening, I am very worried about hot and cold food. Keeping meal warm for several hours is not that easy, especially when many people come at various times and have dinner. It has a safe temperature zone, and as the temperature rises, the food tends to dry out over time. Since I think dinner is an important thing, I want to share with you some valuable tips that I know so as not to make mistakes! Below, I share the technology used by food providers to heat and conserve food. Whether closed or open, most of them are very simple and repetitive for the next ordinary people!
Electric Lunch Box & Portable Food Warmer Heater for Car
- [Healthy and warm food on the go] This electronic lunch box supports hot meals for the driver at home, and 110V / 40W cars for students & office workers to eat hot meals at school or office. A beautiful and practical gift for family or friends.
- [The portable rice cooker is easy to heat and turn on after the food is added, it will start to heat the food or keep the food at home for a long time. Turn the food over evenly.
- Easily cleaned and removed] The e-lunch box has a large stainless steel bowl & a small plastic tray for storing fruits and vegetables. Both dishes are removable so they can be easily removed and cleaned.
- [Food materials Our food heater uses PP and stainless steel materials for food, so it is very safe and you could use it without any problems.
- Good service We offer the most satisfactory after-sales service, so if you’ve any questions, please contact us. We offer you quality services and solutions.
Portable Stainless steel heating plate with adjustable temperature
- Send the correct heat, the heating tray is equipped with a 200-watt heater that keeps the meal high without drying or burning the bottom area. Stairs can also be used as an empty fireplace and dishes can be placed in heat-resistant glass, metal or ceramic kitchen utensils.
- Compact and spacious – this self-service server looks compact, but the 3 sectors each have 1.5 quarts of food! It is ideal for small gatherings and festive dinners.
- Heavy-duty hobs and cookware are made of stainless steel. It does not bend or bend, even at high temperatures or during continuous use.
- Precise temperature setting – This self-service server has a button to control temperature button that allows you to select the temperature mode. Just turn the knob to select the right temperature for the food.
Crock-PotLunch CrockFood Warmer, Grey & Lime
Have a hot and rich lunch without leaving the desk. The Warmer is a type of warm lunch and dinner that will help you get a delicious plane meal while preparing. Heat leftovers, oatmeal, soups and many favorite dishes to taste delicious at home. Excellent portability includes a case, a cool look, an easy-to-carry handle and a built-in wire storage device. The 20 ounce capacity is good for a private dining room. The storage container can be disassembled for packaging and transport, so there is no need to move the whole appliance.
20 ounces per person Handle for ease of transport The removable dish and lid are safe in the dishwasher During transport, the lid seals the food
Black HotLogic Food Warming Tote Lunch Bag Plus
- Ideal for cooking healthy meals and convenient hot meals at house, in the office or in the evening
- Cook or heat fresh or frozen meat and vegetables and even waste evenly without drying or burning the food.
- You don’t need any supervision, just pack food and keep working, whether it is work or play.
- It pulls out the zipper and becomes a practical bag for transporting perishable food, utensils and other accessories.
- Length 8 75 inches x 6 75 inches x 25 inches
- Tupperware is compatible with flat surface containers with lids made of plastic glass, aluminum foil & cardboard
- Included: lunch bag with heater
HotLogic Food Warming Tote Lunch Bag Plus
- Ideal to cook healthy meals and convenient hot meals at house, in the office, in the evening, in a saucepan or in the evening.
- Cook or heat fresh or frozen meat and vegetables and even waste evenly without drying or burning the meal.
- No need to find the right food! 5 cups HOTLOGIC glass jar with a plastic lid without a safe BPA
- No supervision required, just put food, deliver food and work, whether at work or for entertainment
- The extract zipper is packed in a practical bag for transporting perishable food, cutlery, cutlery and different accessories, all of which are placed separately in a heated place.
- Accessories: lunch bag with heater, glassware
Food Warmer and Heater – Lunch Box for Office
- Hot food on hand: Ideal for cooking healthy food, reheating frozen canned food and heating convenient food at house, in the office, in the evening, in the boiler room or in the hotel.
- Fully cooked food: Boil fresh or frozen food (even leftovers) for about an hour or heat or reheat without drying.
- Heating: Compatible with several flat and sealed containers made of glass, tupperware, plastic, metal, aluminum foil & cardboard. The maximum capacity of the dish is 8.75 inches, width 6.75 inches, height x 2.5 or height 1.5
- Get ready and forget: you need to keep an eye on your work or leisure, not just plug in, plug in and continue, you can taste the food until it’s ready
- MIC has been reduced: no longer cooked, frozen concentrated food, waiting in line or working with scattered food; Hot Logic has completely changed the way you cook without using an old microwave oven
Portable Travel Food Warmer – FAQs
What is the temperature of a food warmer?
140 degrees Fahrenheit
According to FDA Food Code, hot food must be at least 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Bacteria grow rapidly when the temperature drops below 135 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature in the “danger zone” of meal is between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Bacteria grow rapidly at 70 degrees Fahrenheit and 125 degrees Fahrenheit. The longer the food stays in “danger zone”, there is a higher the risk of bacterial overgrowth and spoilage.
Does Aluminum foil keep food warm?
This study shows that aluminum foil should not be used for cooking. Chilled food can be wrapped in tin foil, but it does not take much time, because the food has an expiration date and the aluminum in the aluminum foil begins to penetrate into the food ingredients such as spices.
What is the right temperature for food?
Buffet breakfast or more popular dishes can be stored on the shelf: for example, meat, soups, pasta, sauces, spices and vegetables, which can be paired with table heaters.
What is the best temperature to keep pizza warm?
If the pizza has been delivered recently, but you and the guests are’nt ready to eat, you could keep it warm at some low temperature. This also applies to all food that you desire to heat later. Set the oven to a low temperature of 170 Farenheit and place a pizza in the box.
How long can you keep food in a warmer?
2 to 4 hours
It is advisable to know the local health rules, but I think 4 hours is normal. If it takes 4 hours to put a bowl of pork in the heater, it must be heated. Sandbags can be useful, but they often depend on the price of quality. Be careful